- Grandview Nazarene's executive pastor Wes Hershberger and his wife Cassandra are leading a parenting class on Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm at Grandview Nazarene. Book and video "Spiritual Parenting" by Michelle Anthony. Purchase of book is not necessary to attend class but is available for $11.00. Childcare is provided.
- Sean and Moira Carpenter have a young adults bible study every other Tuesday at the Grandview Nazarene church from 6:30-8pm. Currently studying Revelations. Single and couples are welcomed and childcare is provided.
- Bethel-Prosser has a Bible study that meets at 6:30pm on Tuesdays at Friendship Baptist in Prosser. Currently doing "Love and Respect", childcare is provided.
Marriage resources that we have found helpful and would recommend:
- "Love and Respect" by Emerson
- "5 Love Languages" by Gary Chapman
- "Created to be His Helpmeet" by Debi Pearl
- "Sacred Marriage: What If God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us
Happy" by Gary Thomas
- "For Men Only" and "For Women Only" by
- "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage" by Mark Gungor,
- "The Two Sides of Love" by Gary Smalley- "31 days to great Sex" by Sheila Wray Gregoire (couples devotional)
- "No Greator Joy Magazine Subscription (free) at www.nogreaterjoy.org
- "The Bead Method" by Mark Gungor